Quotes, Packages, Deposits and Final Payments
- Your quote is subject to change depending on the availability of the golf courses and lodging properties.
- Michigan’s Southern Swing is a third party concierge service and does not have control over inventory.
- Pricing changes resulting from package alterations are possible. You will be notified of any changes to your quote including tee times, hotel accommodations, and pricing within 24 hours. Any changes must be approved and package price difference must be paid prior to arrival.
- Once you agree to the package, a deposit is due to hold your lodging and tee times. Your package is then considered booked.
- You will then receive a link via email to send to the participants in your group. This link will be how everyone will pay.
- Full Payment is due 30 days before the first date of your package.
- In the event of a pricing error, the group leader will be contacted before any action is made.
Cancellation Policy needs to be revised to include what happens inside 30 days…
- Cancellation must be made 30 days or more, prior to the first date of package, for a full refund of any payments made.
- Upon cancellation made 14-29 days prior to first date of package, refund of one half of total package price will be made.
- No cancellations will be accepted less than 14 days prior to the first date of the package.
- All cancellations must be made by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (877-MI-SWING).
- In case of inclement weather, rain checks will be offered per the policy of each individual golf course in your package.
- You must contact the courses directly for details on their respective policies for rain checks.
- At no time will Michigan’s Southern Swing be responsible for refunding any portion of package price due to inclement weather or other acts of nature, unless cancellation policy above applies.
Limitation of Liability
- Michigan Southern Swing is a third party concierge service and does not own or operate any golf or lodging properties.
- You shall be responsible for any damage caused to any golf courses or lodging properties.
- Lodging properties and golf courses have the right to refuse service, if any member of your party is unruly or causing issues.
- Michigan’s Southern Swing does not accept any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events that are beyond our control; or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or any authorities, or accidents.